COVID- 19 Policy
Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
As of May 1st, 2020
No Exceptions! What So Ever!
COVID-19 VIRUS DISCLAIMER
Due to Covid-19, all reservations and deposits must be made within 30 days of service date.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to servers' illness and/or death. By hiring Gamerz Truck, LLC, or Gamerz Laser Tag, LLC you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
*Employees will have their temperature taken and masks will be provided to all employees. Mandatory screening questions will be asked:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a cough? Has it worsened?
- Shortness of breath?
- Muscle ache?
- Sore throat?
- Sanitization of equipment will be done prior to any event and during the event
What can the customer expect to do?
* Guests list will be maximized at 15 members per birthday party. Big Events Call!
* Sanitization of equipment will be done prior and during any event.
* For the safety of the younger children, guests under 7 years old will not be permitted into the trailer.
* If sick, s/he will not be allowed inside the game truck or participate in laser tag/foam.
* We may ask screening questions before entering game truck/laser tag/foam machines.
* Hand sanitizer must be used when entering the trailer and before using laser tag equipment.
* Kindly wear your mask all the time. Bring your own or you may purchase from us for $2/piece (while supplies last).
* Once you leave the play area, kindly re-sanitize your hands.
* When the player wishes to switch games, a new controller will be sanitized first before using.
* Laser tag equipment will be sanitized between games when new players will be added and if needed any other time between games.
GAMERZ TRUCK EMPLOYEE MASK
All of our employees will have a mask on at all times during all events. Our employees will have their temperatures taken before the workday begins.